Thursday, October 23, 2008

"The Maker's Eye: Revising Your own Manuscripts"

Questions for Active Reading page 158

1.- I'm part of the majority of students that don't revise their paper before giving it out. Rereading my project 1 makes me realize that I would change the structure to better. I think I listen to much to my voice that I write what i think and I have to develop it better.

2.- I see Lot's of mistakes like misspelling or in punctuations that at that moment when I wrote it, sounded alright.

3.- Yes, because if you quote somebody some people will not find the connection with what you are writing and the quote because everybody thinks different, but if you explain the quote with your words and the connection you feel it has with the subject it will make more sense.

No comments: