Thursday, September 25, 2008

Splenda

Lots of people consume splenda as a supplement of sugar. I am a consumer myself. I try to replace sugar with splenda. I've been tell that this product can cause cancer. The research with the rats proved that can cause a bacteria in your organism but I question myself. There hasn't been any news that somebody has been taken to the hospital because of this bacteria. We don't know if in the future this will get worst or maybe they will create a better supplement for it. But for now I don't think people will stop consuming splenda because of this research. In the market there are companies that are selling their product using splenda instead of sugar.
One of the solutions of it should be using the right natural product which is sugar but in a limited amount.

No comments: